myRollon Web Services Rollon corporate website
X-Rail Stainless steel
Self-aligning "cost effective" roller guide in stainless steel version
26 30 40
Choose your configuration
- Compensation of misalignments up to 3.5 mm due to “T+U” rail configuration
- Reduced sizes available for the U-slide: 20 / 30 / 45
- To be reserved for applications with moderate working rates, manual type, without shocks.
- Adjustable skate preload. Rail tamping not recommended
- Suitable for displacement accuracies of the order of mm
Anti Corrosion materials and protections
Stainless steel version (CEX/TEX series). Also available in electro-galvanized steel version (Series CES/TES) or in nitrided version (Series CEN/TEN)
Operating temperature range -20°C/+100°C
Suitable for use in polluted and humid environments
Invalid Part ID
You need some help with a 3D file?