- Unique product on the market requiring no maintenance or lubrication. Lightweight, quiet, highly reliable and easy to assemble
- Self-supporting extruded aluminium rail with deep hard anodized surface treatment
- The only self-supporting rail in the ROLLON range where the rail also acts as a beam and can therefore withstand bending and torsional stresses
- Suitable for uses under severe conditions such as abrasive environments, wood/welding chips…
- High self-alignment properties thanks to a pivot system with axial clearance mounted on the roller carriages. Absorption of the angular distorsion of the guide rail generated by its bending
- Compensation of misalignments up to 8 mm for a configuration of two axes mounted in parallel
- Widely used in automatic washing systems and in the automotive industry, especially on transfer machines for welding lines
- Two dovetail grooves are present on the sides of each rail. Different fixing kits (dovetail/slide) are available and allow :easy finger-jointing of the rails for the realization of unlimited lengths :
– mounting the rails on a chassis
– the attachment of a rack
Two types of rollers are available: V-shaped or cylindrical.
V-shaped rollers are recommended for “light” applications with limited space. They are equipped with concentric and eccentric axes for quick adjustment of the contact between the rollers and the rail.
For heavy load applications, cylindrical rollers are available already assembled on track pads. Some of them are called “oscillating”: they are equipped with floating pivots that allow a slight rotation of the pad to follow the deflection of the self-supporting profile. The pads are equipped with concentric and eccentric pivots for quick adjustment of the contact between the rollers and the rail
Anti Corrosion materials and protections
Anodised hardened extruded aluminium profile rail (700 HV). The rollers are made of steel or stainless steel and covered with a sintered plastic coating resistant to pollutants.
Operating temperature range between -30°C and +80°C