- Roller guide designed to be mounted on unmachined surfaces
- High-performance steel rail with hardened and ground raceways
- Suitable for automatic cycle operation at high operating speeds and loads
- Compensation of misalignments up to 4 mm due to “T+U” rail configuration
- Linear accuracy of less than 0.1 mm for a rail length of 1000 mm
- Adjustable slider preload. Easy rail junction
- Suitable for use in dirty, humid, low and high temperature environment
Three possible profiles:
. “T” (master rail, no slack)
. “U” (follower, 1 degree of freedom in axial)
. “K” (compensating, 1 degree of angular freedom).
The “T+U” combination compensates for parallelism defects, the “K+U” (in size 43-63 only) compensates for parallelism and flatness defects. The “T+T” combination should be reserved for rigid mounting requirements.
Operating temperature range between -20°C and +120°C, short peaks at +150°C accepted and up to +160/170°C by removing wipers (except size 63)