- Movement realized by a roller carriage and self-supporting aluminum rail with toothed belt drive
- Customized stroke. Linear unit made to order
- Technical file with calculation notice supplied on request
- Linear unit without lubrication and “zero maintenance”.
- Self-supporting beam rail hard anodized at 62 HRC over a depth of 15 µm
- Best suited for “single-axis” type configurations under moderate load with little overhang
- Extremely quiet, lightweight, easy to assemble and modular
SAB’s rollers and belt drive offer lifetime lubrication-free operation.
|Type of roller||Ve||Ve/Cylind.||Ve/Cylind.||Cylindrique|
|Max. working stroke||6700||7020||7150||7090|
|Max. repetability||+/- 0,2||+/- 0,2||+/- 0,2||+/- 0,2|