Telescopic Rail DSS…S
- Designed for demanding applications (high loads and speeds, shocks, crash test, etc.) thanks to its hardened bearing races
- Version “S” with reinforced and cushioned stop, “B” with locking in closed position (for this option separate left and right slides), “D” with bilateral travels
- Very low opening/closing force due to minimal deflection
Play-free steel slide over the entire stroke.
- The only industrial slides on the market allowing lifetime calculation
- Rails and sliders made of cold-drawn high-performance steel for optimised mass and inertia. Intermediate element with a very rigid S-profile
Excellent quality of movement even under load
- The stroke can be adapted on request as required. Please note that the load capacity values are changed as a result.
During the design phase, ensure that the fixing holes on both sides of the slide are accessible for easy installation
End stops outside the slide recommended
Operating temperature range between -20 and +80°C. For the DS…S version: -20 and +50°C