myRollon Web Services Rollon corporate website
Telescopic Rail DSS…S
Very compact ball slide in thickness with full extension and high flexural rigidity
Locking system for closed position available with "DSB" slide
Choose your configuration
- Designed for demanding applications (high loads and speeds, shocks, crash test, etc.) thanks to its hardened bearing races
- Version “S” with reinforced and cushioned stop, “B” with locking in closed position (for this option separate left and right slides), “D” with bilateral travels
- Very low opening/closing force due to minimal deflection
Play-free steel slide over the entire stroke.
- The only industrial slides on the market allowing lifetime calculation
- Rails and sliders made of cold-drawn high-performance steel for optimised mass and inertia. Intermediate element with a very rigid S-profile
Excellent quality of movement even under load
- The stroke can be adapted on request as required. Please note that the load capacity values are changed as a result.
During the design phase, ensure that the fixing holes on both sides of the slide are accessible for easy installation
End stops outside the slide recommended
Operating temperature range between -20 and +80°C. For the DS…S version: -20 and +50°C
Invalid Part ID
You need some help with a 3D file?