Telescopic Rail ASN
- Clearance-free steel slide over the entire stroke. Configuration in two-way stroke possible by a simple user intervention.
- Designed for demanding applications (high loads and speeds, shocks, crash test …) thanks to its hardened raceways.
- The only industrial slides on the market allowing a calculation of product life.
- Rail and slider made of cold drawn high performance steel for mass and inertia optimization.
- Excellent quality of movement even under load.
- Possibility of special mounting configurations with overhang (permissible moments).
- Stroke can be adapted on request as required. Please note that the load carrying capacity values will change.
During the design phase, ensure that the fixing holes on both sides of the slide are accessible for easy assembly
End stops outside the slide recommended
Particularly suitable for flat mounting (refer to the values of axial/pair load capacities)
Wide operating temperature range from -20 to +170°C