Track available in 16.5 and 23 mm widths
- Linear roller guide combining linear and circular movements of different radius
- All stainless steel version (rail and runner). Refer to technical data or catalogue for exact stainless steel grades.
- Possibility to produce only circular motion sections.
- Preload of the base plate is maintained over the entire length of the rail even in the case of complex movements
- The rollers can, for example, be mounted directly on the mobile equipment, thus avoiding the overthickness of the shoe body.
- Special layouts can be made to measure.
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to +80°C
In the case of non-centred loads or applied forces, the moments generated must be compensated for by using two guides mounted in parallel and equipped with several runners
For reduced production times, use the predefined radius in the catalogue, with the possibility of custom radius if required
Rail joint not recommended
Anti Corrosion materials and protections
Stainless steel versions (rail material and runner body: AISI316L. Rollers in AISI440)