- Linear roller guide combining linear and circular movements of different radius
- The most economical technical solution on the market. Possibility to realize only circular motion sections
- Preload of the base plate is maintained over the entire length of the rail even in the case of complex movements
- The rollers can, for example, be mounted directly on the mobile equipment, thus avoiding the overthickness of the shoe body.
- Special layouts can be made to measure.
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to +80°C
Anti Corrosion materials and protections
Versions in galvanized steel, rail material: C43 and Fe360 for the shoe body. Rollers in 100Cr6. On request, higher corrosion protection can be achieved by FDA-approved (Food & Drugs Administration) chemical nickel plating.
In the case of non-centred loads or applied forces, the moments generated must be compensated for by using two guides mounted in parallel and equipped with several runners
For short production times, use the radius given in the catalogue, but if necessary, it is also possible to produce customised radius
Rail joint not recommended