myRollon Web Services Rollon corporate website
Compact Rail PLUS
Very high load capacity roller guide. The most tolerant self-aligning system on the market
18 28 43
Choose your configuration
- Skate equipped with new double-row ball bearing rollers. Increase in load capacity up to +65% in radial and +120% in axial direction, compared to
- Compact Rail with identical dimensions.
- Excellent reliability in polluted environments thanks to the generous dimensions of the rollers, the new protective side seals and self-aligning scrapers for optimal cleaning of the raceways.
- Integrated lubrication system with progressive release felt
- Single rail, “TG” type, which can accommodate 4 different versions of runners. C” profile rail, with convex raceways for greater rigidity.
- Roller guide designed to be mounted on unmachined surfaces. Drastic reduction in cost and time required to mount the system
- CF53 (or C43F) high performance steel track with induction hardened and ground raceways
- Maximum reliability in industrial automation applications with demanding cyclical conditions
- Linear accuracy of less than 0.1 mm for a rail length of 1000 mm
- Operating temperature range between -20°C and +120°C, short peaks at +150°C accepted
- Adjustable skate preload. Easily butt-jointed rails for unlimited travel
- Suitable for use in polluted, humid, low and high temperature environments
4 versions of skates available for unique self-alignment capabilities:
- “RV” skate (play-free master skate, two-point contact rollers)
- Floating “RP” skate (rollers with one point of contact and two shoulders)
- Extra-floating “RU” pad (rollers with flat outer ring)
- Rotary “RA” skate
- Compensation of misalignments, up to 3.5 mm, with the combinations “RV+RP” or “RV+RU“.
- Compensation of angular errors up to ±1.3° with the combinations “RA+RP” or “RA+RU”.
Anti Corrosion materials and protections
Numerous surface treatments for the most aggressive environments:
o RollonAloy, passive electro-galvanizing suitable for corrosive environments with humidity
o Nickel plating, for use in corrosive acidic and basic media
o ISO 2081 Galvanized, also available with a black electroplating finish for protection in indoor applications
The size 18 rail is treated by Rollon-Nox nitriding and oxidation, giving a fine black colour to the entire rail.
Invalid Part ID
You need some help with a 3D file?