Rigid linear table with very high positioning accuracy up to 10 µm. Stroke up to 3 m
100 155 225 310
- Movement performed by two caged linear recirculating ball bearing guides and a preloaded ball screw
- Technical file with calculation notice supplied on request
- Driven by a preloaded precision ball screw with the possibility of different diameters and leads. Precision class ISO 7 as standard and ISO 5 on request.
- All mounting and reference surfaces, as well as the external surfaces of the profile are machined to ensure extremely precise movement over the entire stroke.
- All TT linear tables are 100% inspected and delivered with an inspection report.
|Unit : mm||
|Maxi. working stroke||940||1470||2270||3000|
|Rail size||12 mini||15||20||30|
|Ball screw diameter||12||16 – 20||20 – 25||32|
|Ball screw lead||05||(5-10)-(5-20)||(5-20)-(5-25)||05-10-32|
|Max. accuracy ISO 5||0,023 mm/300 mm|
|Max. repetabilility ISO 5||–||0,005||0,005||0,008|
Let's place right now your order